Fenix 16340 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery with USB Port
The ARB-L16-700UP with heavy load discharge is the newest 16340 battery from Fenix. It has a total of 700mAH of charging current. This is one of the safest batteries Fenix has to offer, with three levels of overheat protection and a protection circuit in the anode. The revolutionary protection circuit provides overcharge protection, over discharge protection, short circuit protections and overheat protection. The 3 sets of overheat protection include pressure relief, separate micro-porus protection, and PTC cathodal block protection. The heavy discharge rate of the 16340 700UP is rated at 3.5C with a stable output of 2.5A. The Fenix 16340 700UP has over 500 recharge cycles. The Fenix 16340 700UP is compatible with flashlights, headlamps, bicycle lights, and lanterns that require 16340 batteries. This 16340 battery can be charged with the integrated micro-USB port or with a external battery charger.
- 3.6V - 700mAH 16340 battery
- Equipped with multi-color LED - RED - charging; BLUE = charging completed
- Flexible charging methods
- Micro-USB charging port lets you charge the battery directly from USB power source; no external charger needed
- Able to be charged inside flashlights that have internal USB port on flashlight body such as HM50R, E18R etc. (single battery only)
- Can also be charged in all external chargers capable of charging 16340 batteries
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- 3 Layers of overheat protection
- Heavy Load Discharge: 3.5C high rate discharge; 2.5A stable output
- 500 recharge cycles for long lasting battery life.
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and overheating protection
- Pressure relief valve protection, separate micro-porous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection
- Micro-USB cord sold separately